If starting a broadcast from desktop or laptop, click here.
BeLive Mobile App is available on iOS (iPhone).
Downloading the mobile app
Option 1: Direct link
Visit this link from your device > tap Get.
Option 2: App Store search
Search "BeLive" from the iOS App Store > tap Get.
Setting up the broadcast
1. Open the BeLive mobile app.
2. Sign in to your account > tap Continue.
3. You're now in the studio! Set up your broadcast destination(s) by tapping Set Destination.
4. Select a destination where you want to stream (Facebook, YouTube or Offline Recording) > tap Add Destination
5. To add another destination, tap Add New and repeat step 4. You can add up to 5 destinations. Skip this step to stream to a single destination.
6. To remove a destination, click the bin icon.
7. Once destinations are set, type in your broadcast title and description > tap Save.
8. To stream in landscape mode, make sure the orientation isn't locked, and then turn your phone sideways. (Note: You won't be able to change modes while streaming.)
9. To start the stream, tap Go Live. To learn more about studio buttons, read further.
In the studio, you will see several buttons with different functionalities:
Home - displays your account information and gives you the option to log out
Switch camera - allows you to switch between front and rear camera
Stop video (tap screen once to display) - turns off your camera source (no one will see you)
Mute (tap screen once to display) - disables your microphone (no one will hear you)
Logo - allows you to change or upload your own logo (Note: This feature is only available on the paid plans.)
Add Guest - allows you to share your invite link to a guest
Backstage Chat - allows you to chat with your guests privately (viewers will not see your messages)
All Comments (appears once the broadcast is live) - allows you to view comments posted on the broadcast