If starting a broadcast from desktop or laptop, click here.
NOTE: Be.Live Mobile App is available for iOS (iPhone).
Downloading the mobile app
Option 1: Direct link
Visit this link from your device > tap Get.
Option 2: App Store search
Search "Be.Live" from the iOS App Store > tap Get.
Option 3: Via QR code
Using your camera, scan the QR code below.
Setting up the broadcast
1. Open the Be.Live mobile app.
2. Sign in to your account > tap Continue.
3. You're now in the studio! Set up your broadcast destination(s) by tapping Set Destination. (Note: Recording Only (Offline Recording) is selected by default as a destination.)
4. Tap Add New > select a destination where you want to stream (Facebook timeline/page/group or YouTube channel) > tap Save.
5. To add another destination, tap Add New and repeat step 4. You can add up to 5 destinations. Skip this step to stream to a single destination.
6. To remove a destination, click the bin icon.
7. Once destinations are set, type in your broadcast title and description > tap Save.
8. To stream in landscape mode, make sure the orientation isn't locked then rotate your phone sideways. (Note: You won't be able to change modes while streaming.)
9. To start the stream, tap Go Live.
In the studio, you will see several buttons with different functionalities.
Go Live - starts your broadcast
Switch camera - allows you to switch between front and rear camera
Stop video - disables your camera (no one will see you)
Mute - disables your microphone (no one will hear you)
Set Destination - allows you to change your broadcast destination
Logo - allows you to change or upload your own logo
Add Guest - allows you to share your invite link to a guest. To hide a guest, tap the guest screen once and tap Hide.
Backstage Chat - allows you to chat with your guests privately (viewers will not see your messages)
All Comments - allows you to view and display comments posted on the broadcast. Tap on a comment to display it in your stream.
Related guest articles:
Other things to know
You can multi-stream to 5 destinations at once (YouTube channel + 4 Facebook destinations (timeline/page/group).
You can either have 1 guest shown on screen or two people at a time (host + guest).
Recordings can be accessed from web only. Go to our home page, log into your account, go to My Profile > My Broadcasts.