Note: You don't need a Be.Live account to join as a guest, but if you want to stream your own shows, sign up to start your 7-day free trial with Be.Live!
Mobile App is available on iOS (iPhone).
Downloading the mobile app
Option 1: Direct link
Visit this link from your device > tap Get.
Option 2: App Store search
Search "Be.Live" from the App Store > tap Get.
Joining the broadcast
1. Open the Be.Live mobile app > sign in > tap the Home button on the upper left > tap Join Stream as a Guest.
2. Paste the invitation link in the text field > tap Go.
3. Enter your display name > tap Continue.
5. You're now in the studio! Tap Connect Camera > grant permissions for both your camera and microphone by tapping OK.
In the studio, you will see several buttons with different functionalities:
1. Home - displays your account information and gives you the option to log out
2. Switch camera - allows you to switch between front and rear camera
3. Mute (tap screen once to display) - disables your microphone (no one will hear you)
4. Backstage Chat - allows you to chat with the host and other guests privately (viewers will not see your messages).
5. All Comments (appears once the broadcast is live) - allows you to view comments posted to the broadcast
The status of the broadcast is displayed next to the Home button. Information is detailed below:
1. Waiting... (standby) - waiting for the host to connect to the studio
2. In Offline Stream - the host is already in the studio, but the broadcast is not started yet
3. LIVE. Waiting... - the broadcast is live, but you are not yet shown in the stream
4. In LIVE Stream! - the broadcast is live and viewers can now see you
5. Thanks for joining - the broadcast is finished