If joining from desktop or laptop, click here.
You may join a broadcast using iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android devices.
Joining the broadcast
1. Once the host shares their guest link, open it using Safari (for iPhone/iPad) or Chrome (Android devices).
Make sure to paste the guest link directly to the correct browser's address bar:
2. Select a login option to join the broadcast (Facebook or Google account).
3. Tap 'Enable Camera' > Allow access to camera and microphone > Tap 'Let's go!'
Navigating the guest studio
After connecting your camera and microphone, you'll find yourself in the guest studio:
- Broadcasting section - what the viewers will see on the broadcast (once you see yourself in this section, that means the host already added you to the broadcast)
- Your camera preview - tap here to switch between front-facing and rear-facing/back camera
- Mute - disables your microphone (the host and viewers will not hear you)
- Host chat - allows you to chat with the host and other guests privately
If you cannot see/hear yourself:
- Make sure to use the correct browser for your device.
- Refresh the page.
- Grant permissions for your browser to access your camera/microphone.
- Ask the host to refresh the studio page on their side and re-join the broadcast afterwards.
If you hear echo/feedback:
- The host and guest(s) must wear headsets to prevent external sound from being picked up by the microphone.