How to make a payment
Decided to level up your streams by using our premium features? It will take you just a few minutes to upgrade to one of our paid plans.
First of all, visit the page with our paid plans and select the one that better fits your needs. After that, press Pay Now to proceed.
You will be redirected to the payment form. Let's go through the most important fields:
- Here you can change the language and your location along with the currency of the payment. You can check what exactly currencies are supported here.
- The sum of your payment and also enter promo code if you have one.
- Select the preferred payment method – credit/debit card, PayPal, or Amazon Pay (not supported in all the regions).
- After you filled in all the fields, confirm your payment by pressing Pay.
Shortly after the payment, you will receive a confirmation letter on the email address you added to the form while making the payment. Here you can find the following data:
- Option to manage your subscription directly in your Fastspring account.
- View your order ID.
- Download your invoice.
- If you wish to transfer your paid subscription to another account, check out this article.
- All the payments are auto-renewed.
- If you do not have sufficient funds during payment day, don't worry - your paid subscription will remain active and we will try to charge you again the following week. Note, if no payment goes through within the upcoming month, your subscription will be automatically downgraded to Basic.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, contact Support via chat. Link below.
- You can cancel your monthly subscription anytime. Once you unsubscribe from a monthly paid plan, you will have access to all the features until the end of your paid period.
- The annual subscription is non-refundable. This means you will not receive a refund if you cancel mid-year. For reference, you can check our Terms of Service under "Cancellation/Refund Policy".