Can't see your page or group on the list of broadcast destinations? Don't worry - all you need to do is reinstall the BeLive app!
⚠️ Important Note ⚠️
Make sure the Facebook profile connected to your BeLive account has admin rights on that particular page/group.
Reinstalling the app for Facebook pages
1. Log in to your Facebook profile connected to BeLive. Click the arrow in the upper right corner > Settings & Privacy > Settings > from the left panel, scroll down and select Business integrations.
2. Tick the BeLive app > Remove:
⚠️ Important note: If you want to save broadcasts previously made with BeLive, DO NOT tick the first box (Delete posts, videos...) below. Just click Remove to proceed:
3. Once done, you will receive a confirmation that the application was successfully removed.
4. Log out of both Facebook and BeLive then re-login to BeLive.
5. Click Set Destination > Facebook > grant permissions. The BeLive app will be automatically added back afterwards.
6. Select your preferred privacy settings: Public, Friends, Only Me or Custom.
Reinstalling the app for Facebook groups
1. Log in to your Facebook profile connected to BeLive. Go to your group page. From the left panel, scroll down to the bottom of the "Manage group" menu > click Settings > scroll down and click the Apps section > Remove BeLive:
2. Log out of both Facebook and BeLive then re-login to BeLive.
3. Re-add the BeLive app to your group. Learn how to do that here.