Live Streaming conferences, lectures or other events can be even easier and less time consuming as you don't have to worry about the venues, logistics, etc. and your audience can join from any part of the world.
To start a live streaming conference, you need the following:
- A strong and stable internet connection for the host and guests (speakers of the event)
- A computer or laptop with an updated Chrome or Safari browser
- A Google account or a Facebook profile
- The conference’s agenda lined up and ready (optional)
- An external camera, microphone, headphones (optional)
- Additional lighting (optional)
Note, there can be only one host (account owner who manages the stream), who doesn't necessarily need to connect their camera, and can just manage the setup and all the features while the speakers take the stage.
With Be.Live you can stream to Facebook, YouTube or do an Offline Recording:
- When broadcasting on Facebook, you can choose between your timeline or group/business page that you manage.
- With YouTube, you can broadcast to any channel/brand channel you have access to.
- Offline Recording allows you to record the show and use all the Be.Live features without going live.
If you are interested in a private live stream, we can suggest 2 options:
- You can do a YouTube Live set to Unlisted (privacy level). You will need to schedule the stream and send the private link to your audience. The stream will not be displayed publicly and can only be accessed via the link. The viewers do not need to log in or join any groups.
- You can also go live in a Private Facebook Group. You would need to add your attendees to this group, therefore your audience would need to log in and use Facebook to watch the show. Once the stream is scheduled, the group members will be notified on Facebook.
Now let's get to know our awesome Be.Live features that will make your conference exceptionally outstanding:
- Adding speakers/co-hosts. Your guests won't need a Be.Live account to join, send them your invitation link, they will connect via a FB profile/Google account.
- Displaying speakers' names. A nice touch to introduce your speaker and help your viewers catch up in case they are a bit late.
- Share screen. The speaker needs some visual aids, displaying some graphs or showing a presentation? These are the features you would likely use during an offline conference and you can do all that in your live stream with Be.Live!
- Adding media. If you want to add an intro/outro video, display images or short clips, you can easily do that as well.
- Agenda. Creating an agenda that outlines the topics to be discussed during the talk is the key to any successful speech. You can add the agenda points to the studio in advance, and display them for the audience to help them stay focused.
- Displaying comments for YouTube or Facebook Live. To communicate with your audience and have a quick Q&A session you are able to display the audience's comments on screen so the speaker can address them.
- Customizing branding. Add your custom logo, choose custom colors, upload overlay and add background to make your stream unique and professional.
- HD download. You can download your past streams in HD quality from Be.Live in case you want to share it on other platforms for more engagement.
- Simulcast. With Simulcast, you can stream to 2 destinations simultaneously (YouTube + Facebook or 2 Facebook destinations).
And here we have some examples if you want to take a quick peek: