On-screen updates (Agenda/Title/Crawler) allow you to:
- Add text to your broadcast to highlight a topic, ask a question and display important information to your audience
- Outline your discussion topics, allowing you to maintain focus on your broadcast
- Add private notes that only you can see
- From the toolbar, click 'On-Screen Agenda'.
- Select 'New List' or select from the available templates (more information on templates can be found below).
- If you select 'New List', add a title > 'Create'
- Click 'Show' to display text on the broadcast. Once you decide to show your agenda on the screen, the audience will see it. Click 'Hide' to remove it from the broadcast. Skip this step for later if you wish to update information first.
- Click the Edit icon to update text. Select your text style. Choose 'Title' for fixed text or 'Crawler' for scrolling text. Add private notes if necessary. This information is visible only to you and will not be displayed in the broadcast.
- To add a new item, click 'Add Item'.
- To delete an item, click the bin icon.
Click the icon shown below to edit, duplicate, or delete a list.
Changing the Order of Lists or Items
Simply drag an item or list to change the order.
Moving the Agenda Window
To prevent the Agenda window from overlapping with the preview screen, click the icon below to move it to the right side of the studio.
There are 3 agenda templates available for you to use during the broadcast (Interview, Q&A, Live Sales). These templates are pre-filled with content, which will make it easier for you to organize your broadcast flow and add information relevant to your broadcast.
Feel free to personalize them according to your needs. You may also delete the template if you have already prepared your own agenda.