You may now add videos to your broadcasts in .mp4 format up to 100mb.
- From the toolbar, click Media and select the first option (Upload Media).
- Select the video file from your computer. You will see it appear in the staging area.
- Click Show in Stream to add it to the broadcasting section and make it visible to the audience.
- Click the play button to start the video. Adjust the volume to your desired level.
- If you wish to stop showing the video, click Hide.
Other things to know
- The video will not replay automatically when it ends.
- If the video does not upload properly, remove the video from staging using the 'X' button and re-upload it. Make sure that the video file name does not contain any symbols or special characters.
- When playing a video, do not forget to mute yourself. It will avoid echo and create a better experience for the audience. You may also hide yourself from the broadcast during video playback if you do not need to be seen by your viewers. Full details on disabling your camera here.
If you wish to share a YouTube video on your broadcast, click here.