You may now add videos in .mp4 format up to 100mb in size to your broadcasts.
- From the toolbar, click Media and select the first option (Upload Media).
- Locate the video from your computer and select Open. The file selected will now appear in staging.
- Click Show in Stream in the top right of the video source to add it to the stream and make it visible to the audience.
- To start the video, click the play button. Adjust the volume by via the volume icon.
Note: the video will not replay automatically when it ends.
5. If you wish to stop showing the video, click pause and move it back to the staging section by clicking Hide.
- If the video is buffering, that means the file is still uploading. Please allow it additional time to successfully upload. If that does not help, check if the video is less than 100mb. You may also try removing the video from staging and re-adding it (click X button to remove the video). Lastly, make sure that the file name of the video contains only Latin letters and no symbols or special characters.
- When playing a video, do not forget to mute yourself or move the camera window to the staging area. It will avoid echo and create a better experience for the audience. You may also hide yourself from the broadcast if you do not need to be seen by your viewers during video playback.
- Stream to Multiple Destinations with Simulcast
- Subscribe to Standard+ to Access Premium Features