Firstly, make sure you admin this page or group with your personal profile, the same one that is connected to your Be.Live account.
If you still don`t see your Business Page in the drop-down menu of destination, please repeat the following steps:
- Go to your Personal Facebook Profile > Settings > Business Integrations (if you cannot find Be.Live there, please check under Apps and websites).
2. Put a tick next to Be.Live app > Remove > Remove.
3. Once it is done, log out from both Be.Live and Facebook accounts.
4. Log back and create a new broadcast granting the permissions one more time.
( Stream title > choose Facebook as a destination > grand permission)
Choose privacy settings.
Now your Business Page should appear in the drop-down menu :)
You can go live to the group where you have an Admin role and manage from your Personal Profile.
Why the group may not appear in the drop-down menu?
Be.Live app is not added to the group.
No worries, it is super easy! Here is a quick guide on how to add it :)
- If you have Be.Live app there but the group still doesn`t appear in the list, please repeat the following steps:
- Go to your group and remove Be.Live from the apps.
- Next, go to your Personal Profile > Settings - Business integrations (if you cannot find it, please check under Apps and websites) and delete Be.Live.
- After that, go to your group and add Be.Live app back. Here is a quick guide on how to add it.
- Once done, re-login to both Facebook and Be.Live and create a new broadcast to grant permissions again.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, we are here 24/7 for you, so do not hesitate to reach out to us!