(Note: This feature is available for trial and Standard+ users. Visit our pricing page to purchase a subscription.)
Are you a business owner looking for a way to advertise your products while live streaming? Not sure where to send a clickable link for viewers to purchase your products? Not to worry - this can easily be done with our Live Sales feature!
Related article: Creative Ways to Use the Live Sales Link
How to Use Live Sales
Click Live Sales from the left panel of the studio to create a list containing your products. Create a title for your list by clicking on List Name.
After creating a list, add the first product by uploading a photo and adding the product name, price, description and item link. Tick the box (☑️ ) to send a comment with the product link when the item is on screen. This allows your viewers to purchase your product right away:
(Note: To delete an item, simply click on the icon with the three dots (⋮) and select Delete Item. You may also create a new list by clicking Add New List at the bottom.)
Push the item to the staging area by clicking the orange arrow button. Click Show in Stream to move the item to the broadcasting section and display the item to your viewers. The product link will also be sent through the comments section if you selected the option earlier. Scroll through the items easily by clicking the arrow buttons.
Once you are live and have pushed your items to the broadcasting area, you will see comments with the link appear under Public Chat on the right side of the studio:
If there are 2 active sources in the broadcasting area, the product name, price and description will all be displayed. If there are 3 or more active sources, the layout will change and only the price of the item will be displayed:
Other things to know
- Live Sales only works with Modern Theme. Learn how to change your theme here.
- Lists will be saved as long as they have at least one item.
- You can upload images up to 4mb in .jpg or .png format.
- There are no limits to the number of lists or items you can create.
- You can only send a link when broadcasting to Facebook pages (due to Facebook restrictions) or YouTube.
- The product link will be sent out 3 seconds after the item is displayed.
- On YouTube, the link will only appear after 2 minutes of live broadcast due to YouTube's spam protection policy.
Related blog post: Sell Online and More With A Live Sales Link
- Stream to Multiple Destinations with Simulcast
- Subscribe to Standard+ to Access Premium Features