Don't want to go live, but still want to use Be.Live features? From now on you can record your broadcast!
- Go to Be.Live Studio (in case you don't have an account with Be.Live yet check this article to help you set it up) and press on "Set destination" title.
- Pick Offline Recording as the destination for your broadcast.
3. Go ahead and add the description and click "Save"
4. Add sources that you need. You can connect your camera, set up a screen share, add guests, share a photo and much more! You can check other articles to get familiar with these features. Add them into the show by clicking "Show in Stream"
5. Press Record button to start recording. Use the same button to stop the recording.
NOTE, you will be notified by email when the recording is available to download (it may take up to several hours depending on the length of the broadcast). Also, you can check it & download the recording from your Be.Live profile in .mp4 format.
Have any questions left? Please, text us in the chat, we are available 24/7!