What if you don't want to go live, but still want to test out BeLive features? Easy - you can do an Offline Recording!
How to set up an Offline Recording
- From the studio, click Set Destination.
- Select Offline Recording.
- Write a description (optional) and hit Save.
- Add your sources to the staging area. You may connect your camera, set up a screen share, add guests, share a photo, etc. To add them to the broadcasting section, click Show in Stream on each source.
- Press Record to start recording. The same button will stop the recording.
How to Download the Offline Recording
💡 Note: When the recording is available to download, you will be notified by email. It may take up to several hours depending on the length of the broadcast. You may also download it from your BeLive profile in .mp4 format.