To better prepare for an upcoming show, it's always best to run tests so you know how everything works. In this article, you will learn how to create a private group for running your test broadcasts.
Creating a private group
You may run test broadcasts on a private group to see what the broadcast will look like for an actual live show.
1. From the Facebook left panel, click 'Groups' > 'Create New Group'
2. Fill out the form and make sure to select Private as your privacy setting:
This way, only you and group members can see what you post.
3. Click 'Create' to finish.
4. Add the BeLive app to the group so that you can go live on that destination. Full details here.
5. Once the BeLive app has been added, create your first test broadcast on the group. Check out this article for full instructions.