For the new Facebook look, click here.
Reinstalling gives the app a new lease of life, fixing many common issues you may be experiencing. Today, I will walk you through the simple process of removing Be.Live application from Facebook.
Deleting Be.Live from Facebook
If you're experiencing problems with pages not appearing in the drop-down menu when choosing the destination of broadcast, reinstalling will help you fix the issue. Follow these steps:
- Go to your private account settings on Facebook, and find Business Integrations. Sometimes, Be.Live also may be located under the Apps & Websites.
2. Mark Be.Live and click Remove to delete the application.
3. Keep in mind, if you want to save your previous broadcasts made with Be.Live, DO NOT mark the following message. Just press Remove to proceed.
4. Once done, you will get the following message as a confirmation that the application was successfully removed:
Once done, re-login to both Facebook and Be.Live. After that, go to be.live and create another broadcast granting all needed permissions. Be.Live app will be automatically added back afterwards.
TIP: Make sure that you manage the page with the same Facebook profile that is connected to your Be.Live account.
Deleting Be.Live from a Facebook group
If you're experiencing any problems when broadcasting to the group, reinstall the app to fix them. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do that:
1. Go to your Group Settings and select Edit Group Settings.
2. Scroll down to the Apps section to find Be.Live application.
3. Once done, click on Be.Live, and the following window will appear:
4. Click on Remove, and confirm.
And that's it! After that, you will need to add BeLive app to your group again so that you could continue broadcasting inside this specific group. Also, make sure that you manage it with your personal profile.
NOTE, that after deleting/reinstalling Be.Live applications on FB it is important to log out both from FB and Be.Live and then log back in.