For the new Facebook look, click here.
Due to Facebook requirements, it is now a must to install the Be.Live App to a group for you to be able to go live on this destination.
Also, members of the group (not just admins!) can go live using third-party apps like Be.Live. This is how it works with Facebook Live now, and since we are an official third-party Group App, the rules apply to us as well.
How do I add the Be.Live app to my Facebook group?
- Make sure you have admin rights in this group with the same personal profile that is connected to Be.Live.
- From the group webpage, click "More" under your Facebook cover photo and select "Edit group settings":
3. Scroll down to see the Apps section and select "Add Apps".
4. Finally, look for Be.Live and click to add it to the group.
Other things to know:
- If you are a member of the group, ask the admin to add Be.Live to a specific group for you to go live there.
- If you cannot see who comments on your broadcast, check out this article.
- If you are experiencing problems displaying groups, log out of Be.Live, go to Facebook and delete the Be.Live application from the group. Then, go to personal Facebook settings > Business integrations (if you cannot find it there, please check under Apps & Websites) and delete Be.Live. After that, log out of Facebook, and log back into FB and Be.Live. Now, create a new broadcast, grant permissions again and add the Be.Live application to the group.
- Stream to Multiple Destinations with Simulcast
- Subscribe to Standard+ to Access Premium Features