Want to download your broadcasts? You may download it directly from your BeLive account or from Facebook.
Downloading from your BeLive account
To download your broadcast in HD quality, visit your BeLive profile and click My Broadcasts. Choose the broadcast > Download Video:
Your recording will be available in .mp4 format shortly after the broadcast ends.
You also have the option to Download Audio in case you wish to repurpose your broadcast as a podcast. Here's our guide on how to create a Podcast with BeLive.
- Video and audio will be available to download for 3 months after the broadcast is created.
- The download feature is available as long as you are on trial period or on paid plans (Standard+ or Pro).
Downloading from Facebook
Here's how to download your broadcasts made on your timeline, page or group:
- Go to your timeline/page/group and locate your broadcast.
- Double-click on the video to enlarge it. Click on the three-dot icon in the upper right and select Download Video.
- You will be redirected to a different page. Click on the button in the lower right and select Download.
- The video will now be downloaded to your computer in SD quality (480p) in .mp4 format.