Want to download your broadcasts? You may download it directly from your Be.Live account or from Facebook.
Downloading from your Be.Live account
To download your broadcast in HD quality, visit your Be.Live profile and click My Broadcasts. Choose the broadcast and click Download Video.
Your recording will be available in .mp4 format shortly after the broadcast ends.
You also have the option to Download Audio in case you wish to repurpose your broadcast as a podcast. Here's out guide on how to create a Podcast with BeLive.
- Video and audio will be available to download for 3 months after the broadcast is created.
- The download feature is available as long as you are on free trial or on the Standard+ plan.
Downloading from Facebook
Note: Facebook only allows downloading of videos in SD quality (480p) in .mp4 format.
Here's how to download your broadcasts made on your timeline, page or group:
- Go to your timeline/page/group and find your broadcast.
2. Click on your video to enlarge it. From the top right corner, click on the icon with the three dots:
3. From the menu, click Download Video.
4. You will be redirected to a different page. Click on the button with the three dots at the bottom of the video and select Download:
The broadcast is now downloaded to your computer.
- Stream to Multiple Destinations with Simulcast
- Subscribe to Standard+ to Access Premium Features