So you get THAT invitation link and now you have no idea what to do next? Don't panic 😄 Look through this article and you'll be ready to go!
Once you follow the invitation link you will see this window
To join a broadcast, you'll first need to press on one of the buttons:
-"Continue with Facebook" (using a personal Facebook profile)
"Continue with Google" (using a Google account).
Once you sign in, you'll be able to connect your camera by pressing on the "Connect camera" button. Tadaam! You are connected!
After you join a broadcast, you'll see this pop-up which means you succeeded! 🌻
Let's see what components will you see as a guest!
- Your camera (the icon shows that the camera is connected)
- The screen sharing button (the feature is available if the host has the Standard+ plan)
- Your camera preview
- Public (a panel with the comments from the viewers from Facebook)
- Host Chat ( a chat where you can talk to the host and other guests)
- Live Chat ( if you experience any problems you are welcome to contact the Support via this one)
If there are any issues you are experiencing with your camera or sound, please refer to this article to troubleshoot.
To adjust your settings for camera and microphone simply press on the gear button above the camera preview at the bottom of the Production Studio.
To mute your audio, you'll need to click on the microphone icon
NOTE ❗ Once you see yourself on the upper side of the Production Studio, it means that the host added you to the broadcast section!
So how will you understand whether you are Live or not? There will be a countdown before your broadcast starts 😍
If you see the indicator "In stream" above your camera preview - you are on the air 😃 If you do not - it'll be written "Waiting to go Live" over there. Easy, isn't it?
Happy Broadcasting 🎉