So you get THAT invitation link and now you have no idea what to do next? Don't panic 😄 Look through this article and you'll be ready to go!
If you are going to join a show with your mobile device or tablet, you are welcome to check this article.
Once you follow the invitation link you will see this windowFollowing these steps you can embed your Youtube broadcast almost anywhere!
To join a broadcast, you'll first need to press on one of the buttons:
-"Continue with Facebook" (using a personal Facebook profile)
"Continue with YouTube" (using a Google account).
Once you sign in, you'll be able to connect your camera by pressing on the "Connect camera" button. Tadaam! You are connected!
After you join a broadcast, you'll see this pop-up which means you succeeded! 🌻
Let's see what components will you see as a guest!
- Your camera (the icon shows that the camera is connected)
- The screensharing button (feature is available if the host has the Standard+ plan)
- Your camera preview
- Public (a panel with the comments from the viewers from Facebook)
- Host Chat ( a chat where you can talk to the host and other guests)
- Live Chat ( if you experience any problems you are welcome to contact the Support via this one)
To adjust you settings for camera and microphone simply press on the gear button above the camera preview at the bottom of the Production Studio.
To mute your audio, you'll need to click on the microphone icon
NOTE ❗ Once you see yourself in the upper side of the Production Studio, it means that the host added you to the broadcast section!
So how will you understand whether you are live or not? There will be a countdown before your broadcast starts 😍
If you see the phrase "In stream" above your camera preview - you are on the air 😃 If you do not - it'll be written "Waiting to go Live" over there. Easy, isn't it?
Happy Broadcasting 🎉