Using a mobile device to join the broadcast? Check out our article on Guest Mobile Experience.
Once you follow the invitation link, sign in using your Facebook profile or Google account. After this step, click Connect Camera:
Once you have successfully joined the broadcast, a pop-up message will appear:
Here's what you'll see in the studio as a guest:
- Your camera (the icon shows that the camera is connected)
- The screen sharing button (this feature is available if the host is on the Standard+ or Pro plan)
- Your camera preview
- Public Chat (comments from the viewers on Facebook/YouTube appear here)
- Host Chat (allows you to talk privately with the host and other guests)
- Support Chat (contact Support team below)
Start of the broadcast
If you see yourself on the big screen, that means the host already added you to the broadcasting section.
There will be a 3-second countdown before the broadcast officially goes live. If you see the 'In stream' indicator above your camera preview, that means you are live. If you do not, you will see "You are waiting to be presented" instead.
To mute your audio, click Mute.
- How to Check Camera and Microphone Settings Inside the Production Studio
- If experiencing issues with camera or mic, check out our article on Guest Troubleshooting