Note, this is a right article for you if your guest is joining from mobile/tablet, otherwise go here to check how everything will look like for your guest from desktop/laptop.
You can send this to-do-list to your guests for them to check everything before broadcast.
- To join a broadcast as a guest, you have to have a Facebook profile.
- Please, download and install the BeLive app (Android https://goo.gl/gzUrwM; iOS https://goo.gl/p1LCfS)
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- You may want to close all unnecessary programs on your device. Some applications may run in the background even when they seem to be closed, so consider rebooting your device.
- Follow the link you received from the host to join the broadcast (click "Join broadcast").
- Enjoy the broadcast!
NOTE, Your guest can only join a broadcast from his personal Facebook profile, but you can edit guest's name that is shown on the screen.
After, they will need to click on the guest link you shared which will take them to this screen. Guests with BeLive app have to press "Join as a guest" button.
There will be a pop-up that will send them to BeLive application once they press "Open".
In the application, they will see the following screen asking them to connect with Facebook.
On logging, they will join the broadcast and appear in your Lobby section. They will see "Waiting to go live" indication while being in the Lobby.
When being on air, the indication will change, and they will also see a countdown before appearing at the broadcast section :
Note, that your guests can zoom their image, switch to the front or back camera and use internal chat to communicate with the host.
Your guests will see all the elements that you have in the broadcast studio (different cameras/people, shared pictures and screens) and the number of live views. That's how their screen will look like:
That's it! If you have any further questions, just text us to the chat :) Also, in case of troubles, check our troubleshooting article!