Do you want to put your show's name or text on the broadcast? Want to know where you could put notes to give your broadcast a better structure? You're in the right place!
HOW TO USE ON-SCREEN UPDATES
With the On-screen updates, you could either add a Title (fixed text) or add a Crawler (scrolling text).
ADD A TITLE:
- Click the "Text on Screen" icon.
- Type in your Title or text. You can click on the smiley icon if you would like to add an emoji.
- Click on "Show on Screen". Once the text is shown on screen, this icon changes to "Hide Title" so you could remove the text from the screen.
ADD A CRAWLER:
- Click the "Text on screen" icon.
- Type in the text that you'd like to see scrolling on your broadcast.
- Click on "Show on Screen" to put the crawler on screen. Press "Hide Crawler" to hide the text.
That's it! Have a great broadcast with Be.Live!