Do you want to put your show's name or text on the broadcast? Want to know where you could put notes to give your broadcast a better structure? You're in the right place!
HOW TO USE ON-SCREEN UPDATES
With the On-screen updates, you could either add a Title (fixed text) or add a Crawler (scrolling text).
ADD A TITLE:
- Click the "Text on Screen" icon.
- Type in your Title or text. You can click on the smiley icon if you would like to add an emoji.
- Click on "Show on Screen". Once the text is shown on screen, this icon changes to "Hide Title" so you could remove the text from the screen.
ADD A CRAWLER:
- Click the "Text on screen" icon.
- Type in the text that you'd like to see scrolling on your broadcast.
- Click on "Show on Screen" to put the crawler on screen. Press "Hide Crawler" to hide the text.
HOW TO USE THE AGENDA FEATURE:
- Click on Add/Edit Agenda.
- Enter the Agenda Title.
- Type in the Agenda Items. Use "Add Item" to add another agenda point.
- Click on "Start" to show the first agenda item on the screen. You can also click on the arrow icon or "Show Item" display text on your broadcast.
- "Hide Item" would remove the agenda from the screen.
You can change the order of the agenda items by clicking on the three lines at the left of the item and drag it upwards or downwards.
That's it! Have a great broadcast with BeLive!