Do you want to put your show's name or text on the broadcast? Want to know where you could put notes to give your broadcast a better structure? You're in the right place!
How to Use On-Screen Updates
With on-screen updates, you could either add a Title (fixed text) or add a Crawler (scrolling text). Here's how:
- From the toolbar, click Text on Screen.
- You may choose to add a title, crawler or both. Type in your text. To add an emoji, click the smiley icon.
- Click Show to make the text appear on your broadcast. To remove the text, click Hide.
🎨 Looking to adjust the colors of your on-screen updates? Check out our article on Appearance to learn how to change your broadcast Theme and Colors.
📓 Want to prepare your notes in advance and display them during your show? You may use our Agenda feature for this purpose.
- Stream to Multiple Destinations with Simulcast
- Subscribe to Standard+ to Access Premium Features