Here's an instructional video on how to add guests/participants to your broadcast:
For a more detailed explanation, feel free to read the full article below.
How do I add guests/co-hosts to my broadcast?
1. First, create a broadcast (learn more about this step here).
2. From the left panel of the studio, click Guest to display your guest link. Hover your cursor over this section and click the Copy Link button.
You will see a message saying "Guest link copied to clipboard". This means your link is ready to be sent to your guests.
3. Send the link to your guests using your preferred messaging platform (Facebook Messenger, email, etc.). Paste the link using Command + V (for Mac) or Ctrl + V (for Windows).
Your guests can learn more about joining a broadcast from their desktop/laptop here.
4. Click Camera from the toolbar to connect your own camera. If you do not wish to be seen or heard during live stream, skip this step. Simply manage your setup while your guests take the stage.
Once guests join, push their video sources to the stream by clicking Show in Stream in the top right corner of each source.
You can have up to 4 people on the screen at the same time (trial and Standard+ users). Depending on the number of guests/sources, you will see different layout options under the preview window. Switch between them at any time before or during your live show.
Other things to know
- Guests may join using their iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android devices.
- Your guest can only join a broadcast from their personal Facebook profile/Google account, but you may edit the guest's name on screen.
- You use the same guest link for all your broadcasts.
- Apart from 4 guests, you may also add 2 guests in "Audio-Only" mode to the live broadcast.
- Your guest may join the broadcast any time before or during broadcast.