Hey ho, let`s go! :)
So, you have your account on Twitch, and you would like to know how to use a screen share feature to increase your audience? No worries, nothing hard and here you will find all the info that will make your broadcast superb!
If you don't have an account yet, please, go here and check step-by-step instruction on how to create your BeLive account on Twitch :)
Let`s get it started? :)
- Go to https://belive.tv/ and press "Start Broadcasting"
- Choose Twitch Talk Show
- Filling the Title of the broadcast is a must-do :)
- You may want to choose the Category for your broadcast. Just start typing, and you will be able to select the right category in the dropdown menu.
- One more thing, if you want to set up branding, here you will find all the necessary info on it :)
- Time for "Start your broadcast" button!
Hooray! Now you are in the Broadcast studio :)
Here you can try screen share feature with all its power!
You have 3 options :
- Share the entire screen
You can select "Your Entire screen" and click on the "Share" button.
- Application Window
Or choose the application window you want to share and click on the "Share" button.
- Chrome Tab
Or choose the Chrome tab you want to share and click on the "Share" button.
- For Mac, application window will be available for sharing only if it’s neither opened full screen nor folded to Doc. For Windows users, the application window should not be folded to the taskbar.
- For Mac users sound will be available when sharing a Chrome Tab. For Windows users sound will be available when sharing Entire Screen or Chrome Tab.
It`s time to explore some necessary buttons :)
- You've chosen what you want to share, and it is time to move the window from Lobby to Broadcast section so your viewers could see it.
Very easy, just click "To Broadcast".
2. By default, the window is muted. If you want to be heard, just unmute yourself pressing here
3. Want an audience to see ONLY your screen sharing window?
Here is a "Solo" button.
4. Decided to end screen sharing? Click here, and it will be moved back to Lobby Section and become invisible to your viewers.
TIP: If you're experiencing any problems with screen sharing, you may want to try reinstalling BeLive extension in Chrome.
So, that`s all. Was it hard?
Hope no :) Enjoy your broadcast!
P.S. If you have any hesitations how to set up your Talk Show broadcast on Twitch properly, just go here Step-by-step instruction is waiting for you :)