Reinstalling gives the app a new lease of life, fixing many common issues you may be experiencing. And today I will walk you through the simple process of removing BeLive application from Facebook or BeLive extension from Chrome. Stay tuned!
Deleting BeLive from Facebook
If you're experiencing some problems with the pages not appearing in the drop-down menu when choosing the destination of broadcast, reinstalling will help you to fix the issue! Follow the next steps:
1. Go to your private account settings on Facebook, and find the Business Integrations. Sometimes, BeLive also may be located under the Apps & Websites.
2. Mark BeLive and click on Remove to delete the application.
3. Keep in mind, if you want to save your previous broadcasts made with BeLive, DO NOT mark the following message! Just press Remove to proceed.
4. Once done, you will get the following message as a confirmation that the application was successfully removed:
After that, go to belive.tv and create another broadcast granting all needed permissions again.
Deleting BeLive from a Facebook group
If you're facing any problems when broadcasting to the group, feel free to reinstall the app to fix them. Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to do that:
1. Go to your Group Settings and select Edit Group Settings.
2. Scroll down to the Apps section to find BeLive application.
3. Once done, click on BeLive, and the following window will appear:
4. Click on Remove, and confirm your choice.
And that's it! After that, you will need to add BeLive app to your group again so that you could continue broadcasting inside this specific group.
Deleting BeLive extension from Chrome
If you're experiencing some problems with screen sharing, it's the sign to try reinstalling BeLive extension in Chrome.
1. Go to your Chrome settings by clicking on the three-dots button in the top-right corner of the screen. Select More Tools and Extensions.
2. Find BeLive and press Remove to delete the extension. After that, confirm your choice.
Well done! Now you're good to go to belive.tv and create new broadcast granting all the needed permissions.
Should you have further questions, feel free to text us via chat!
Happy broadcasting ;)